Spring is coming. The first rays of sunshine warm you up and keep you in a good mood. The perfect time to awaken your body from hibernation. The days of cuddly, warm clothes are numbered and a round start into spring is on the agenda.
Our 5 best tips for beautiful skin and spring fresh appearance follow here.
Start into Spring Tip 1:DIY Peeling with Wellness Feeling
With a freshly smelling peeling the skin dried out by heating air and thick wool clothing should now be thoroughly peeled. Optimal preparation for the upcoming time of short skirts and stockingless legs. Simply hop in the shower and use a bamboo peeling with the fresh scent of grapefruit vanilla orange. DIY coffee peeling recipe is of course also available.
- 2 tablespoons coffee powder
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Everything is well mixed with each other and applied to damp skin while showering. It is massaged with circular movements. In this way the dry, dead skin particles peel off wonderfully. Afterwards everything should be rinsed off with warm water. Massage a body oil into the still moist skin – what is your favourite spring fragrance? Soft to the touch and well cared for, this is how spring can start.
Start the spring Tip 2: Show your feet
The feet are treated with pleasure somewhat stepmütterlich. Especially in the cold season. Logically, who would like to walk around barefoot in the snow?
So it is ideal to treat yourself to a relaxing footbath, which at the same time softens the keratinisation to such an extent that it can be easily rubbed off afterwards. DIY foot bath recipe to imitate.
- 2 bags of chamomile tea
- 2 bags of black tea are filled with
- 1/4 litre boiling water brewed
A foot tub or sufficiently large bowl is half filled with approx. 20 degrees warm water, plus the tea and 5 tablespoons of salt. The feet can now enjoy this bath for 15 minutes. During this time the temperature is slowly increased with hot water up to max. 38 degrees.
With a foot rasp or a pumice sponge you can then rub off all the horny areas easily.
Then massage the feet thickly with a rich body cream and wrap them in cling film. Put on socks and enjoy a round of well-being on the sofa. The remains can be removed later with a cloth, if still present.
Tip 3: Hair free – but how?
If you are already looking forward to stockingless legs today, you should remember that the annoying hairs have to be removed. This can be done quickly with a razor, but the prickly things will be back just as quickly. If you want to do it more thoroughly for a longer period of time, you can use sugar paste. These are available as RollOn cartridges and can be used without any problems. So klappt´s:
- a cartridge with sugar paste is placed in hot water so that it becomes liquid – it is even easier with the right heating station
- Then the skin is first degreased. This is easy with a good facial toner.
- and well dry spotted.
- Now screw the rolling head 5 onto the cartridge. The sugar paste is now applied in the direction of hair growth.
- A fleece strip is put on the whole and pressed firmly.
- the fleece strip is now quickly removed like a plaster against the direction of application 8. the remains of the sugar paste on the skin are now washed off with warm water.
- Finally a care lotion is massaged in.
Starting the Spring Tip 4: Cellulite – no thanks
Orange peel, cellulite, is a nuisance to any woman. But hardly any of them is spared. However, it is important to do something about it as soon as the first signs appear. There are various care products that help to reduce dents, but there is no real cure-all.
There are a number of measures that can help to improve the appearance of the skin
- walk 20 minutes a day, but please take a quick step.
- alternating showers, plus warm and cold rinsing of the legs alternately
- massage the skin with a rough wash glove, a brush or a loofah sponge for a few minutes a day
- after each massage rub the skin with a special cream or lotion (with caffeine or cinnamon extracts)
- some ladies swear on a rub with apple vinegar water
Many wellness and cosmetic institutes offer so-called body wrappings. The skin is massaged in with a product tailored to the problem and then tightly wrapped with overlapping bandages. After approx. 45 minutes everything is removed and washed off. However, such a treatment should be carried out at least twice a week so that the tissue becomes firm.
Special equipment treatments are also offered, such as
- band massage
- CO2 Treatments
- Tightening treatments with IPL
Start in spring Tip 5: Hair bath day – not with me
If looking in the mirror makes you feel good… the new hairstyle might have had an effect. How about a new, chic hairstyle? The Association of Hairdressers has come up with some new ideas this year. Wild and casual is the order of the day in spring. The bobsleigh can be found in all variations. Long hairstyles with the trend towards absolute naturalness. In addition, there are wonderful shades that make the hair shimmer golden or change elegantly.
A new look in the hair welcomes the warm season but at the same time arouses curiosity about the new clothes and colour trends of the year.